Abstract: As businesses move beyond experimentation to full-blown AI projects across the enterprise, they’re recognizing that there’s more to successful implementations than simply having the right datasets, AI models, and scalability. The application of AI algorithms in domains such as criminal justice, credit scoring, and hiring holds great promise. At the same time, it raises legitimate concerns about dimensions of trust, including fairness, robustness, and explainability. In this talk we are going to address existing efforts in the arena, and how to build ethical and trusted AI artifacts in a scalable and repeatable way leveraging open source tools.
Bio: Animesh is primarily responsible for -
• Driving IBM AI and ML Strategy and execution, both externally in open source and internally with Watson, with focus on creating an AI platform for IBM, delivering and growing successful AI projects, and driving adoption of these externally with community partners and internally with AI product teams.
• Provide technical leadership that enables offerings from Watson like Watson Studio, which can run, and scale on IBM Cloud and on prem offerings like ICP for Data. I lead a team, which defines the integration points for our next generation AI platform at Local, Dedicated and Public Cloud layers.
• Building consensus within IBM and the industry around the IBM approach of bringing AI and Cloud together. Leading voice in driving the next generation of the products and setting the direction for widespread adoption.
• Leading multiple initiatives around IBM Watson and Cloud Platform a multi-billion dollar investment from IBM around AI technologies like TensorFlow, Caffe2 etc., built on Cloud.
Animesh is Global Team Leader -
• Leading and collaborating with teams spread across US, China, France, Germany, India, Italy and Japan. • An excellent team builder, motivator, execution lead and implementer. Have demonstrated leadership driving business-enhancing change initiatives with AI and Cloud Computing Solutions
He is a Strategist and Speaker -
• Global speaker, invited to speak at conferences worldwide on IBM strategy and technology. Have spoken in conferences in U.S.A, Canada, France, Japan, Germany, Spain etc.
• Talks at the conferences have garnered more than 105K+ Views on Slideshare (http://www.slideshare.net/AnimeshSingh)
60K+ views on YouTube.
• 15 filed Patents
• 10 granted