Abstract: In this session, participants will be briefed about Machine learning and it's types. They will also get to know about the supervised machine learning techniques such as classification and regression and will be given hands on experience in building both the classification and regression models using Python programming language.
In this workshop, the participants will get a clear understanding of what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI; will understand what Machine Learning(ML) is and learn about the different types of machine learning. They will also be able to understand the importance of data analysis in machine learning and the importance of Python programming language in machine learning. They will learn how to choose, build and evaluate supervised machine learning models using Python for real-world business problems. They would also get guidance from an expert about how to start a career in AI / ML domain.
1. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
▪ What is AI?
▪ What is ML?
▪ Real world use cases of AI & ML
▪ How is machine learning and data science related?
▪ What are the different types of machine learning?
▪ What are the different types of supervised machine learning technique?
2. Supervised Machine Learning – Regression technique with hands on demo
▪ What is Regression?
▪ Real world use cases of regression models
▪ What are the different regression algorithms?
▪ How to build a regression model?
▪ How to evaluate a regression model?
▪ Hands on Demo - Building and evaluating a regression model
3. Supervised Machine Learning – Classification technique with hands on demo
▪ What is Classification?
▪ Real world use cases of classification models
▪ What are the different classification algorithms?
▪ How to build a classification model?
▪ How to evaluate a classification model?
▪ Hands on Demo – Building and evaluating a classification model
4. Q&A session
▪ Doubts on the topics discussed will be cleared.
▪ Discussion on how to start a career in AI / ML
This workshop requires the participants to have a basic knowledge in Python programming language and it does not require them to have a background in AI or ML. It is designed to introduce the basics of AI & ML to anyone who is interested.
Bio: Vaishali is a lead data scientist at Indium Software, a leading digital engineering company. She has 7 years of experience in predictive modeling and data analysis. She designs and develops
enterprise-grade solutions based on Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing for real-world use cases.
As a technology evangelist, Vaishali also coaches aspiring professionals on data science and machine learning at Simplilearn, the world's leading training boot camp.
Vaishali holds a professional postgraduate degree in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. She loves cracking Machine Learning Hackathons and has been a winner in many such events.
Lead Data Scientist | Indium Software