Abstract: Over the coming months, we will begin to see a significant increase in the amount of media velocity around the topic of AI + AR, specifically computer vision enhanced experiences. This session, based on proprietary research, outlines the rapidly approaching evolution of experience through technology that empowers, intelligent systems that enhance and the convergence of physical and digital heading towards synthetic reality.
- Attendees will see how technology has evolved during the life of Gen Z.
- A look at how technology that empowers consumers such as camera as a platform, is changing how we interface and interact with technology.
- We will explore intelligent systems from conversational experiences, machine and deep learning and the topic of intelligence augmentation.
- An overview of computer vision and the role of location data + augmented reality on redefining the world through the lens of Gen Z.
- Implications for marketers to consider as we evolve from consumer-centric marketing to system based marketing through algorithms.
Bio: Tom Edwards is the Chief Digital & Innovation Officer, Agency, at Epsilon. For the past 18 years, Tom has focused on the intersection of emerging technology and its impact on consumer behavior and how to bring "Innovation to Reality(TM)".
Tom was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a 2017 Marketing Technology Trailblazer. Tom regularly provides thought leadership and commentary on business and advertising publications (Forbes, CNBC, VentureBeat, AdAge, Advertising Week, Mashable) in addition to speaking regularly as a futurist, including TEDx, Ad Age Data, Mobile World Congress and more on the topics of data design, artificial intelligence and the evolution of consumer experience through intelligent systems.
Prior to Epsilon, Tom was EVP, Digital Strategy and Innovation for Omnicom’s The Marketing Arm and SVP, Digital Strategy and Emerging Technology for Red Urban, part of DDB Worldwide. He also previously served as Chief Marketing Officer for cloud-based solution provider INgage networks.