Abstract: Getting Started with Your Graph Application on the ArangoGraph Insights Platform ArangoDB is a scalable, graph database, document store, and search engine in one solution. Learn how to get started with Graph on the ArangoGraph Insights platform, ArangoDB’s fully managed Cloud service.
In this 90-minute hands-on lab, you’ll learn how to start your Graph journey with ArangoDB. We will walk you through getting a basic deployment up and running in minutes. We will then help you create a deployment in the ArangoGraph insights platform and learn how to load and query your data.
Discover the revolutionary power of Graph. Don’t miss it!
Highlights of this Session include:
• Quick Deployment with ArangoDB Starter: Set up a basic Graph deployment within minutes
• ArangoGraph Insights Platform: Unleash the potential of our powerful managed Cloud service
• Loading and Querying Your Data: Learn techniques for data loading and valuable insights extraction
The following are expected as prerequisites to running and successfully completing the hands-on labs:
1. At least basic familiarity with a command-line *nix / MacOS shell
2. Docker desktop
3. Desktop with reasonable CPU and Memory resources to run docker images
Bio: Asif Kazi has directed global sales engineering, professional services, and technical customer success teams for over 15 years at Foursquare, Ahana, Amazon Web Services, StreamSets, and Couchbase. He is passionate about working with customers and solving their business problems. His core competencies include scaling teams globally, building referenceable client relationships, and accelerating revenue growth.