Abstract: Getting Started with Your Graph Application on the ArangoGraph Insights Platform ArangoDB is a scalable, graph database, document store, and search engine in one solution. Learn how to get started with Graph on the ArangoGraph Insights platform, ArangoDB’s fully managed Cloud service.
In this 90-minute hands-on lab, you’ll learn how to start your Graph journey with ArangoDB. We will walk you through getting a basic deployment up and running in minutes. We will then help you create a deployment in the ArangoGraph insights platform and learn how to load and query your data.
Discover the revolutionary power of Graph. Don’t miss it!
Highlights of this Session include:
• Quick Deployment with ArangoDB Starter: Set up a basic Graph deployment within minutes
• ArangoGraph Insights Platform: Unleash the potential of our powerful managed Cloud service
• Loading and Querying Your Data: Learn techniques for data loading and valuable insights extraction
The following are expected as prerequisites to running and successfully completing the hands-on labs:
1. At least basic familiarity with a command-line *nix / MacOS shell
2. Docker desktop
3. Desktop with reasonable CPU and Memory resources to run docker images
Bio: Arthur Keen, Ph.D. is a Graph evangelist with more than 20 years of experience in Graph AI. His expertise spans Graph Machine Learning, graph analytics, and ontology. Arthur has developed knowledge graph-based solutions in intelligence, cyber, financial services, logistics, retail, and energy. He has led 3 product teams from concept to GA and first customers. He has been awarded 7 patents and has held leadership roles including CTO, Chief Scientist, and VP of Engineering. He has a Computer Science/Industrial Engineering Ph.D. and has been invited to speak at conferences including Data Day TX, NoSQL Now, SemTech, and SXSW.