WHAT YOU WILL DO
To help us bring amazing hearing technology to more people around the world, we are looking for a Data Engineer (f/m/d) for full-time employment in Berlin.
NOTE: With this role we are happy to support flexible working and accept candidates looking for a working week of 32-40 hours (80-100%)
As our Data Engineer at Mimi you will:
- Take ownership of Data Engineering topics at Mimi and lead projects from scratch.
- Work on designing and implementing a data strategy to improve our data management
- Work with research and product teams on ETL/ELT pipelines between production and analytical database
- Support design and implementation of data formats in various research and product contexts
- Support maintenance of Mimi’s databases containing user profiles as well as internal scientific study data
- Assist with designing and implementing of data queries and visualizations on OLAP for internal purposes
- Interact with diverse teams within the company (research, product, marketing…) to consider and take into account their data requirements
- Evaluate different implementation strategies and technical trade-offs
- Share your knowledge of Data Engineering practices and potentially mentor others