- The speaker will have a hard-stop at five minutes prior to the start of the next session. They may or may not allocate time for Q&A during their session.
- When a given session is over, we need to turn the room over for the next session. We will have staff escort the speaker away from the front of the room to an area conducive to the personal conversation without impacting the start of the next session. Please feel free to follow the staff and speaker to this area, but do not congregate in the front of the room to ask questions.
- Accelerate AI (21)
- Career (7)
- Data Science (186)
- Data Visualization (12)
- Deep Learning (30)
- Machine Learning (83)
- NLP (29)
- Python (6)
- R (1)
- Statistics (2)
- 5 Reasons Why People Drop Out of Data Science Bootcamps March 23,2023
- Hands-On Training Sessions You Can’t Miss at ODSC East March 21,2023
- Announcing the Topic Tracks for ODSC Europe 2023 March 14,2023